Sunday 30 December 2012

Beginning Assignment 4: Light

I am beginning to work through this assignment. It's all new really... Learning to be really conscious of light in a thoughtful way, in addition to the automatic responses with which we have been making photography over the years. 

It will be a challenging but rewarding journey. Along the way, I shall continue to learn more and more about the Aperture editing software, thanks to Vicki's kind gift of her manual for this programme. Also, I shall continue to be accountable to my mentor Tracey throughout this assignment.

Aperture:

I have begun experimenting with aperture in a more objective way than I ever did before. I'm still trying to become efficient in focusing on points of interest via changing the aperture, as well as just seeing what happens when the settings are changed. Here are some of the results of this work:













No comments:

Post a Comment