Thursday 22 March 2012

Reflecting...

I may not be the fastest student in the OCA and I might take months between one assignment and the next but this does not stop me becoming more and more obsessed with photography. I seem to spend all day 'seeing' images wherever I look. Deep is the regret when there is no camera to hand...

Speaking of cameras I now have three: a Canon compact, a Fuji bridge and a Canon EOS 550D, I love working woth these things of beauty. Just the feel, shape and weight of each one is a real joy. Seeing the images on the display screen at the end of a session of shooting is always a pleasure.

As I prepare for the next assignment, 'Colour', I am vowing to read more and lose myself a little in some of the books I have acquired over the last few months. And so this whole new creative experience will deepen and broaden day by day, image by image...

Every best wish to all you photographers out there...
Rob
22.3.12

No comments:

Post a Comment