Sunday 3 February 2013

What is on my reading list at the moment?


  • Three short guides:Mastering shutter speed / aperture / exposure
  • The Photographer's Manifesto: Bill Hitz
  • 70 Photography Lessons: Eric Dahlin
  • A Lesser Photographer: CJ Chivers
  • Notes on Photography: Jim Dollar
  • History and Practice of the Art of Photography: Henry H Snelling
  • Photography - A Very Short Introduction: Steve Edwards
  • On Being a Photographer: Bill Jay and David Hurn
  • 25 Lessons I've Learned about Photography...Life: Lorenzo
The above are all on my Kindle - my newly-acquired addiction! What I shall purchase in the forthcoming weeks will David Freeman's guide to the digital SLR and - more importantly - my tutor's recommendation: Art Theory - 1900 to 2000 and something.

No comments:

Post a Comment