Sunday 3 February 2013

Talking with the Tutor...


I had a bit of an 'epiphany' moment a couple of days ago. Wishing to explore a particular issue, I phoned him up. I'd never done this before. Never even thought to do so, come to that. What a connection! Suddenly there we were, chatting like old friends about all things photography.

The 'voice' behind the author of feedback to my assignments became real, human and humorous... We seemed to share quite a few points of view. The whole experience began to diminish the 'distance' in distance learning. I no longer felt alone in cyberspace with my OCA studies.

I must give thanks to Tracey, my mentor, for pushing me gently in this direction. Without her guidance overview and suggestions about how to commit and to progress, things might have been very different at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment