Tuesday 13 November 2012

Returning...

It seems as if this course had drifted light years away. As if all things OCA were always on the edge of the daily horizon. Half-remembered, dream-disturbing, maybe-tomorrow. 

But this evening I have forced myself to stop the stream of doing things for 'work' or for 'others'. I just got down to sifting and sorting the images. A great help was Nicola's blog - always so up-to-date =, tuned-in and beautifully done. Her work is a real inspiration and example.

Talking of inspirations to actually get on and do stuff, my friend Tracey never fails in this regard. If I make a promise to her to get on with things, I have to do it. Trying to brush off her gentle enquiries as to whether I have done anything is near to impossible... So thank you Tracey: once again I have done what I should do...!

The reading is always an issue. When will this become a habit and not a guilty memory? I have the books but not the pattern.

This all sounds like someone entering a recovery programme. Well, maybe that's what it is: changing from the deep patterns of the past and, finally, trying to do things in a new way. I may just be in a bend in the river.

Rob
13.11.12

No comments:

Post a Comment